[RE ROUND GUYS BREWING COMPANY BREWERY AND BREWPUB]
Dear Friends and Patrons,
I want to take a minute to share that we take the current discussions of CoVID-19 seriously. We are monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, state, and local agencies. Our focus is to ensure that we can protect the health and wellbeing of our patrons. We wish to highlight both our rigorous, normal daily cleaning procedures as well as additional cleaning we are doing:
– All of our dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, food processing, food prep dishes, and food storage containers receive rigorous cleaning through in compliance PA Health Department certified commercial dishwashing and sanitation system.
– All high touch surfaces including bathrooms, counters, tables, chairs, and food prep stations are wiped down daily with enzymatic cleaner and sanitizer with quaternary ammonia.
– All staff is required to maintain the highest sanitary hygiene while on the clock. We require staff to stay at home when sick. In addition to this, we encourage all customers to frequently and thoroughly wash their hands per the guidelines laid out by the CDC recommendations.
– In addition to our stringent cleaning regiment, we are adding more hand sanitation bottles throughout the Brew Pub and switching temporarily to one-use products where possible.
– We continue to brief our Staff prior to every shift on updates regarding the virus per updated events, as needed.
We recognize the importance of transparency at this time of heighten alert and if you have any questions please reach out to us and we answer your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or via facebook.com/RoundGuys.
Stay Calm and Remember, wash your hands.
Scott Rudich, owner, & Andrew Carroll, General Manager
[RE THE UNDERGROUND BY ROUND GUYS BREWING COMPANY]
Thank you for your support and interest in our bar’s events. As news is on the rise about Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out to you and inform you that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced cleaning measures to help protect your health and that of Greater Lansdale.
We are monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, state, and local agencies regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we can protect the health and wellbeing of those who attend and work at events in the Underground.
To this point, we are implementing the following:
• We have enhanced our cleaning regiment and frequency utilizing Brewers Association and CDC recommended sanitization products.
• We encourage all customers and staff to frequently and thoroughly wash hands per the guidelines laid out by the CDC recommendations.
• We brief our staff prior to every shift on updates regarding the virus per updated events, as needed.
• Staff will have the authority to remove and refund any patrons openly exhibiting illness at any event.
• In addition to our stringent cleaning regiment, the Underground will have a cleaning station set up for patrons to utilize as they see fit for their own needs and security.
We recognize the challenges presented by Coronavirus and continue to monitor CDC, state level and local agency guidance. Currently, all shows are still on. We will provide you with a future email and a prompt refund in the event of cancellation. In the event of a Drag Show cancellation, please be advised all refunds must be obtain from Fanci Discmount. Please pay close attention to our ticketleap schedule (and facebook page), as events may be rescheduled without notice.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com, or via facebook.com/RGBCUnderground.
As always, I can never be grateful enough for your support in helping us build a truly unique space in Lansdale.
Bill McGeeney, owner, & Ryan Weiss, General Manager
[ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: ROUND GUYS BREWING COMPANY OWNS BOTH LOCATIONS. THE UNDERGROUND BY ROUND GUYS BREWING COMPANY OPERATES AS A STORAGE LICENSE UNDER THE ROUND GUYS BREWING COMPANY OPERATING LICENSE AND THEREFORE IS NOT LISTED AS AN EVENT SPACE, RATHER A BAR. OWNERSHIP IS JOINT IN ALL LOCATIONS, NAMES USED ABOVE REPRESENTED THE MORE FAMILIAR OWNERS WHOSE MANAGERIAL ROLES EXTEND MORE VISIBLY TO EACH FACILITY. BOTH GENERAL MANAGERS ARE RESPECTIVE TO THEIR ORGANIZATIONS ONLY. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL THE ADDRESSES REFERENCED ABOVE.]